Monnalisa has become a recognized brand for the quality of its products, the result of a constant commitment in the search for materials and shapes that can satisfy the ever-changing needs and requirements of professional photographers and the end customer. Each line is developed following a careful research on shapes, design and materials.
Prototypes, tests precede the realization of all our products, this ensures a final quality to our customers. The company is based in Brescia, where the main processing of our albums is carried out, supported by the typography and headquarters in Lecco.
Craftsmanship and Made in Italy are the two main characteristics of Monnalisa Album, characteristics that give life to a unique final product.
Conditions of use of the service
The following text contains the general conditions for the use of the Monnalisa album services, hereinafter referred to as “Site” or “Monnalisa album” and by those who subscribe hereinafter referred to as “user”. The user is solely responsible for their data entered in the registration form. The user is obliged to update their data whenever they undergo a change that makes them no longer truthful.
In the absence of the recipient or of a person at the time of delivery, the carrier will pass the following day for delivery or otherwise leave a notice of passage to the delivery address indicated, inviting you to collect the products. Under no circumstances can Monnalisa album be held responsible for any deterioration of the products in the event of late collection or non-collection.
3. Intellectual Property
- In order to make your Contents available and allow Monnalisa album to provide the Services offered online, you grant Monnalisa album a permanent, universal and non-exclusive right to copy, modify, create derivative works and distribute any Content you have placed. online.
- You remain the owner of any Content transmitted and you guarantee to Monnalisa album that no intellectual property rights, trademark rights, or any other rights belonging to third parties are not subject to counterfeiting or infringement. You undertake to indemnify Monnalisa album for any action by third parties invoking a violation of their rights.
- All information, contents, images, files, programs and materials made available to you by Monnalisa album are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Monnalisa album therefore does not grant you the right to copy, make available, modify, create derivative works, distribute any element of which you are not the owner of these rights and you cannot do so without the prior express consent of the owner of the corresponding rights.
- You are solely responsible for any violation of the rights of third parties. Monnalisa album has the right to terminate your registration and to exclude you from the Site if you use the Site or the Services to contravene the rights of third parties.
- The use of the services is at your own risk. The services are provided to you “as is” and are accessible based on their availability. Monnalisa album does not provide any express or implicit guarantee, including (and without this list being exhaustive) the guarantees relating to the quality and compatibility of the service for a specific use, or to the non-violation of the rules of use of the service by users.
- Monnalisa album does not guarantee that (i) the services will perfectly meet your expectations (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained using the services will be accurate and reliable, ( iv) the quality of all products, services, information or any other material purchased or obtained by you as a service will live up to your expectations, and (v) that defects in the programs used, if any, will be corrected .
- All materials downloaded or obtained in any other way while using one of the services are at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage suffered by your computer or any data loss resulting from the download of such material.
- No advice and no information, oral or written, obtained by you from ilfotoalbum or while using the service may create guarantees not expressly provided for in the conditions of use.
5.Limitation of Liability
- Monnalisa album has the right to terminate all or part of the right of access corresponding to your account and your password, or even to delete your account, as well as the right to withdraw or move any Content on the Service for any reason, in in particular: (i) due to the absence of use of the account for a period of one year, (ii) if Monnalisa album has legitimate reasons to consider that you have violated or acted in contradiction with the text or the spirit of the Conditions of Use and (iii) in the event of behavior considered by Monnalisa album as harmful to other users, to the activity of Monnalisa album, or to third parties.
- Any termination of your access to the Service may occur without prior notice. Monnalisa album cannot be held liable to anyone for any termination of your access to the Services.
7. Method of right of withdrawal and replacement of defective products
According to article L.121-20-2 of the consumer code, the right of withdrawal and / or revocation cannot be exercised for the supply of goods packaged according to the consumer’s specifications or clearly customized which, due to their nature , cannot be reused.
Monnalisa album has always been oriented towards the full satisfaction of its customers, and nevertheless grants the possibility of canceling the order sent until it has begun its work.
The user who wants to revoke and / or withdraw from an order sent must immediately contact our customer service who will cancel it only in cases where its processing has not yet started. In these cases, the user has the option of requesting a refund of the amount spent by sending an email to email@example.com indicating their bank details. The refund will be made within 10 working days of the user’s request by direct crediting to a bank account.